Original Sprout NZ (we, us, our) complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
Who do we collect your personal information from
We collect personal information about you from:
- ▲ personal information through your voluntary use of the Website and the purchase process (such as your first and last names, email, address );
- ▲ personal information, provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence, phone calls and discussions)
- ▲ No Credit Card information is kept.
Disclosing your personal information
- ▲ We will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties
We may disclose your personal information to:
- ▲ a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- ▲ any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- ▲ any other person authorised by you.
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.